Monday 14 July 2008

Riga, I gotta leave ya...

I came to write my fairwell but it's just taken sooo long to get all my pictures fixed - I'm outta time :-(

However, it's enough just to say that I'm still in Riga (although I did go out of town exploring today) and still without a real plan. However, I'm gonna head to the coast tomorrow with a Dane and a Yankie and then we'll take it from their. But anyway, this is another journey and has no place here on the Road to Riga :-) so, to get the usual Eddy updates from now on, please return to my original hiding place - bearder.com.

For the photos. Please click your mouse on this link

You'll find a few like this...


Finally, can I just echo Pete's sentiments and thank eveyone who helped, look after and hosted us over the past two weeks - you've all been fantastic. Also, many of you have emailed over the last few days (pete included) and I promise I'll get back to ya'll asap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me those tattoos are temporary! {:-[
Mum